Saturday, March 21, 2015

New Blog, New Topics!

Welcome to my newest blog called Minnesota Sports Scene.  Many of you read my other blog called, "Blogging Rookie" and I hope you enjoy and share my passion with Minnesota sports.  I look forward to writing about sports items that are going on in all levels of sports throughout the state of Minnesota.  Now, what I write is my opinion, and as always it is ok to disagree with my thoughts.  I encourage anyone who reads my blogs to leave comments after reading my blogs.  Who knows, it may prompt me to write about something that you bring up.

I would say that my favorite sport is baseball.  I have been a Minnesota Twins fan since I was about nine years old.  My wife is not really a sports fan, and most of my family is not sports fans, except my brother and my two brothers-in law.  So, I am excited for this and here we go...

1 comment: